“हमें वेदों के अनुसार आचरण करना चाहिए”
The vision and Mission of the institute are well in accordance with the objectives of higher education as specified by the University Education Commission.
- To provide the best possible education and values for the overall development of the students to make them ideal /responsible citizens.
- To use available resources in an optimal and effective manner for the inculcation of knowledge, skill development, character building, and professional competence among students.
- Our endeavor is to equip the learners with leadership qualities, to foster community-interface responsibility, skill enhancement and to translate their learning into a lifelong commitment towards society.
- To impart quality education to students irrespective of gender, caste, creed, religion and economic status in an amiable & conducive environment for learning.
- To groom the students into self-reliant, enlightened and socially committed citizens of the country.
- To inculcate moral, cultural, national spirit and spiritual values such as Honesty, Trust, Kindness, Generosity etc.
Goals and Objectives: The main goals and objectives of this institution are: to prepare the students for academic and professional careers: to enhance and promote excellence in teaching and learning: to encourage staff for personal academic growth: to encourage students to participate in co-curricular activities like- NSS, NCC, R&R, sports, and Cultural activities: to build up an awakened society for the promotion of goodwill and faith: to create environmental consciousness among students, staff and faculty to keep the campus polythene free, clean & green and to build infrastructure for the growth of the college and to make the institution a centre of excellence.