As individual researchers or in collaboration with coworkers of the same department and different institutions, various teachers publish their work in various journals of international/national repute (UGC care listed or Scopus indexed). The works of the teachers for the session(s) are as under:
- P.Kumari, G. Kumar, S. Prasher, S. Kaur, R. Mehra, P. Kumar, M. Kumar, (2021) “Evaluation of Uranium and other toxic heavy metals in drinking water of Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India for possible health hazards.” Environmental Earth Sciences 80:271:1-13, https ://doi.org/10.1007/s12665-021-09574-x
- G. Kumar, R.Bhadwal, M. Kumar, P. Kumari, A. Kumar, V. Walia, R. Mehra. A. Goyal (2022) “Radioactivity monitoring in the vicinity of Jawalamukhi thrust NW Himalaya, India for tectonic study” Natural Hazards 110, 1 ,1-12, https ://doi.org/10.1007/s11069-021-05134-s
- P.Kumari, G. Kumar, S. Prasher, S. Kaur, R. Mehra, P. Kumar, M.Kumar, (2022) “ Mathematical modeling to estimate Radon exhalation rates: A study on soil samples from pangi valley of chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India” Journal of Physics-Conference proceeding 2267, 012123 doi 10.1088/1742-6596/2267/1/012123.
- A.K. Rana, M.K.Thakur, A. K. Saini, S.K. Mokhta, O. Moradi, T. Rydzkowski, W.F. Alsanie,Q. Wang, S. Grammatikos, V.K. Thakur (2022)“Recent developments in microbial degradation of polypropylene: Integrated approaches towards a sustainable environment” Science of the Environment 826,154056,0048-9697, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154056
- K. Ram, J. Prakash, K. Kumari, P. Kumar (2022) “Upper Bound for the complex growth rate of a disturbance in ferrothermohaline convection” studia Geotechnics et Mechanica 1-9.