The purpose of maintaining a Women’s grievance redressal cell is to safeguard and promote well being of all women employees and students of the institution. It handles all the complaints on sexual harassment of women in the workplace and takes all necessary action for the redressal of such complaints. The committee is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students & staff about women’s grievances in the institution.
- The women’s grievance redressal cell is constituted as a committee with members belonging to the staff of RNTGC Sarkaghat. Their main objective is to bring about inclusivity and a positive change in the learning atmosphere of the institution among the female students and staff.
- To carry out a detailed investigation on reported cases of sexual harassment of women, if any, and submit its report to the higher authority recommending action to be taken against the perpetrator(s).
- To hold regular meetings every month and to send monthly reports.
- Organizing various functions in the institution to educate the female students and staff regarding their rights and make them aware of their legal rights.
- Safeguarding the rights of female students, faculty, and staff members and providing a platform for listening to complaints & redressal of grievances.
- Promote and maintain hygiene habits among female students and staff and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.