- Sensitization of students towards gender equality.
- Provide appropriate working conditions for girls/ women.
- Safeguard the rights of female students and staff members.
- Resolve issues pertaining to sexual harassment.
- Provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal.
- Promote women’s empowerment through education.
- Develop empathetic outlook towards women issues.
- Incorporate hygiene habits.
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples” – Mother Terresa