Guidelines for Admission Aspirants:
- Admission forms are attached with the prospectus and can be obtained from the office. Superintendent on cash payment from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Incomplete admission forms and those without attested photocopies of educational testimonials and original copy of character certificate will not be entertained.
- Students should bring all original certificates form Matriculation Examination onwards at the time of admission.
- Parents/guardians should ensure that their wards have filled up the admission form and record and progress cards neatly and carefully.
- Students, parents and guardians should put their full signatures on the admission form and record cards.
- Admission forms complete in all respect with other relevant documents should be produced before the College Admission Committee within the prescribed date and time, along with admission fee and other charges, failing which admission will stand cancelled.
Important Documents/Certificated Required:
The following certificates and documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Affidavit not to indulge in Ragging
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Examination.
- Attested copy of the 10+2 Examination.
- Attested copy of the detailed marks card.
- Original copy of character certificate issued by the Head of School/College or S.D.M. of the concerned aur (New and Gap-Years students only)
- SC/ST certificate duly issued by the first class magistrate.
- Gap year affidavit to justify the gap year with character certificate issued by the S.D.M. of area concerned and copy of character certificate from the Head of School/College last attended(Only Gap-students) Character certificate issued other than the above will not be accepted.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Tuition fee shown in the chart is only for six months fee for the remaining six months is charged in. October of the same academic year.
- Students seeking provisional admission will pay monthly charges (fees, funds and other charges for three months at the time of admission and rest of annual charges/fund will be charged at the time of regularization of admission.
- Post-graduate students are required to pay all dues for the whole semester duration at the time of admission.
- Only Himachal bonafide girls student on production of Himachal bonafide certificate are exempted from tuition fee, however, they have to deposit other charges from time to time as displayed omn the college notice board.
- Physically disabled and handicapped students with more than 40% disability are exempted from tuition fee subject to the production of disability certificate issued by the competent. Medical Authority at the time of admission. Other dues are charged form them during admission.
- Fees, funds and other charges are subject to change by the orders of the government or the University of Himachal Pradesh.
- Late fee of Rs. 20/- will be charged form students failing to pay dues within the stipulated date.
- Continuously absenting from class for six days may render the student’s name to be struck off from the college roll and information thereof will be displayed on the College Notice board.
- Re-admission with Rs. 100/- and 200/- for the first and second time respectively will be allowed on very specific grounds. Re-admission for the third time will not be allowed. • Absence fine will be charged from the students willfully absenting form classes as mentioned below: i. Per-period absence fine = Rs.1/- ii. Practical class(per period) absence fine = Rs.3/- iii. Library fine on each book per day = Rs. 1/- iv. Re-admission fine (First time) = Rs. 100/- v. Re-admission fine (Second time)= Rs. 200/- vi. Late admission fees Rs. 10/-