Guidelines for Admission Aspirants:
- Admission forms are attached with the prospectus and can be obtained from the office on cash payment from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Incomplete admission forms will not be entertained.
- Students should bring all original certificates from Matriculation Examination onwards at the time of admission.
- Students, parents/guardians should put their full signatures on the admission form and record cards.
- Admission form complete in all respect with other relevant documents should be produced before the Admission Committee within the prescribed date and time, along with fee and other funds.
Important Documents/Certificates Required:
The following certificates and documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Affidavit not to indulge in Ragging
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Examination.
- Attested copy of the 10+2 Examination.
- Attested copy of the detailed marks card.
- Original copy of character certificate issued by the Head of School/College or first class Magistrate.
- SC/ST certificate duly issued by the first class Magistrate.
- Self declaration of the candidate for gap in study, if any.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Tuition fee will be charged in two installments i.e. at the time of admission and in the month of November.
- Himachali bonafide girl students are exempted from the tuition fee.
- Persons with disabilities (PwD) 40% and above are exempted from tuition fee subject to the production of disability certificate issued by the competent Medical Authority.
- Fees, funds and other charges are subject to change by the orders of the Govt. of H.P. or H.P. University Shimla.
- Late fee of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged form students failing to pay dues within the stipulated date.
- Continuous absence from the class for ten days will render the student’s name to be struck off from the college roll and information thereof will be displayed on the College Notice board.
- Re-admission with Rs. 100/- and 200/- for the first and second time respectively will be allowed on very specific grounds. However, re-admission for the third time will not be allowed.
- Fine to be charged from the students are as follows:
- (i) Absence fine = Rs. 1/period
- (ii) Practical absence fine = Rs. 3/practical
- (iii) Non-return of Library books = Rs. 1/day/book